Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Koh Phi Phi

I already described the best part by far of Phi Phi so this post won't be too long. One thing that was really cool was that we saw 6 people that we met at all different places! That was great. So random to see people we know in Thailand!

Phi Phi is SO touristy! We were there in low season so I guess it was slow but there are crazy amounts of bars, stalls, alcohol, and tattoo shops. Not surprising, the tattoo shops fill up real quick late at night. One night Steve and I went to this bar and they had a big jump rope to try. I thought I would fall on my face but I actually went until I got tired, it was cool! Other than Scuba we went for a gorgeous hike to the viewpoint. The hike is straight uphill and is pretty far but totally worth the hike. You can see the whole island which is really neat. We also laid on the beach for a day, shopped and watched rugby games! We watched the US get destroyed by Australia, kinda embarrassing.

One thing that was nice in Phi Phi is that because it is so touristy, they have bagels! Something Steve and I have missed a lot. I think I got one with cream cheese every morning.

Phi Phi was beautiful, just seems like it would have been terrible in the high season.

No comments:

Post a Comment